We have a responsibility to maintain a work environment where everyone feels valued and accepted, to provide training and other opportunities for personal and professional growth, and to promote job satisfaction.
Training & Opportunity
- Advanced our training programs through Hamburger University, our learning academy, to develop workplace skills that help crew members succeed at McDonald´s™ or in another career.
- 42% of top 50 worldwide management team started as crew members
- Making People a Priority
- It takes good people to serve good food. Committed employees are essential to our continuing success.
- We comply with all employment laws and we will not employ underage children or forced laborers
- Our operations involve people of different backgrounds, cultures, ages, talents and aspirations.
We have the following priorities:
- Respect - Create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Commitment Enhancement - Continue to enhance our employment value proposition to drive high levels of employee commitment.
- Talent Management - Attract, develop and retain the most talented people at all levels.